This item is Turbo SIM Unlocked
The Apple iPhone 6s is a smartphone that was tested with the iOS 10.1.1 operating system, iOS upgradeable to iOS 14. This model weighs 5 ounces, has a 4.7 inch touch screen display, 12-megapixel main camera, and 5-megapixel selfie camera. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
- Silver, space grey, gold and rose gold
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display
- Single 12MP camera (Wide) with HDR and 4K video at 30 fps
- 5MP FaceTime HD camera with HDR and 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Touch ID for secure authentication
- A9 chip
- Battery life: Up to 11 hours video playback
Things To Know Before Purchase
- Condition Option: A or B
- Warranty: 1 Month Warranty
- Turbo Sim Unlocked: Reprogram ICCID When Switching To Another Sim Card or Carrier Network !
What's In The Package
- iPhone 6s [Phone Only]
- Come With 1 Month Warranty
- Turbo Sim Unlocking Chip Included
- iPhone Box
- Lightning to USB Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- EarPods with 3.5mm Headphone Plug
Demo grade devices have passed all key functional tests. They can be described as flawless or like new. They do not have any signs of use.
A grade devices have passed all key functional tests. They appear flawless at first glance.
They have a few, very minor blemishes that are only uncovered upon close inspection and/or rotating them under the light. Theses blemishes are often found near the ports, corners or the Apple logo.
A- grade devices have passed all key functional tests. They may appear flawless at first glance.
They may either have several faint, small scratches or a few longer, faint scratches on the screen. They may have light scuffs on their housing.
They may have small dings, blemishes and /or nicks which are often found near ports, corners and edges.
A small percentage may have one slightly more pronounced imperfection, if they are in otherwise excellent
B grade devices have passed all key functional tests. They appear used at first glance.
They may have numerous scratches on their screens. They may have numerous scuffs or scratches on their housing.