iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone. Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly. Resists water and dust. 12-megapixel dual cameras with dual optical image stabilisation for great low‑light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting. Advanced facial recognition securely unlocks iPhone X with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers
- iOS 14 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and videos, and brand-new privacy features
Things To Know Before Purchase
- Condition Option: A or B
- Warranty: 1 Month Warranty
- Sim-Free: Use With Any Sim Card Network
- Remark: Without Face ID Scanning Function
What's In The Package
- iPhone X (Phone Only)
- Come With 1 Month Warranty
- iPhone Box
- Lightning to USB Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
Demo grade devices have passed all key functional tests. They can be described as flawless or like new. They do not have any signs of use.
A grade devices have passed all key functional tests. They appear flawless at first glance.
They have a few, very minor blemishes that are only uncovered upon close inspection and/or rotating them under the light. Theses blemishes are often found near the ports, corners or the Apple logo.
A- grade devices have passed all key functional tests. They may appear flawless at first glance.
They may either have several faint, small scratches or a few longer, faint scratches on the screen. They may have light scuffs on their housing.
They may have small dings, blemishes and /or nicks which are often found near ports, corners and edges.
A small percentage may have one slightly more pronounced imperfection, if they are in otherwise excellent
B grade devices have passed all key functional tests. They appear used at first glance.
They may have numerous scratches on their screens. They may have numerous scuffs or scratches on their housing.